1. STREAM SELECTOR TEST: -
The Stream Selector Test is a psychometric assessment test that considers – interests, aptitude, and skills of the students and accordingly suggests the right streams for them to pursue after class 10. The scientifically designed test analyses the various personal and professional traits of a student by asking common questions and provides a detailed report on their career prospects after class 10. The choice of the stream becomes very easy and therefore helps in picking up the right subjects/streams in class 11.
It helps to choose the right stream after class 10.
A detailed report that elaborates on the interests, aptitude, skills of the student and suggests streams/subjects accordingly.
Gives an overview and benefits of various streams – Commerce, Humanities, Science.
STREAM SELECTOR™ TEST IS THE SCIENTIFIC WAY TO KNOW YOUR RIGHT STREAM AFTER 10TH CLASS. DISCOVER YOUR POTENTIAL - INTEREST AND APTITUDE!
KR Career Counsellor helped a lot as it helped me to choose my career stream after 10 class, after conducting career assessment it was quite clear for me that which stream I would and steam selector test was great for choosing future stream and asked important and necessary questions.
Select Steam: - Science Non-Medical.
2. IDEAL CAREER TEST: -
Identifying Your Ideal Career Starts Here
If you are feeling that your present career is not providing you a sense of fulfillment and leaving you frustrated then take an Ideal Career Test™ and find your true calling.
Ideal Career Test™ is suitable for person of any age group who is interested to discovering the right career options. The test report will help you to identify and explore career in order to get started in career search or change of career, it helps to identify strengths and potential weaknesses for the career search. To plan career goals and action steps.
HOW DOES IDEAL CAREER TEST™ WORK?
Ideal Career Test™ report is divided into 4 sections namely motivation, aptitude, interest and personality.
• Motivation section maps out the top 3 factors that encourage you to perform better at work from money, respect, creativity, challenge, recognition, freedom, stability, variety, leisure, leadership or challenge.
• Aptitude section maps your verbal, numerical, spatial, critical dissection and acuteness aptitude to show you what you are good at and which areas need work.
• Interest section maps your interests according to RIASEC theory letting you know which type of career will keep you interested and motivated.
• The personality section maps your personality and tells you whether your personality is assertive, factual, deliberate, gregarious, spontaneous, imaginative, passive or solitary.
Combining the result of all the 4 section will give you a clear direction where you should be going.
The Ideal Career Test and Virtual internship programme conducted by KR counseling is a very effective and efficient test. It has variety of questions of many fields such as Math, mental ability, English and about you hobbies interest and passion. This test gives a true picture of the person’s intrest and shows the best career opportunities as per person's interest. Virtual internship programme also provides me real life exposure to filed. I am very thankful to Mr. Khemraj Director of KR career counseling who gave me opportunity to appear in this test and this test helped me a lot to choose an ideal career.
Pursuing: - CA Professional Level Qualified.
3. ENGINEERING BRANCH SELECTOR TEST: -
Now that you’ve decided to be an engineer which engineering branch should you select? AICTE has recognized over 200 different branches of engineering categorized into 34 major engineering branches. With so much confusion students tend to look for answers in the entire wrong place. Students consult their parents, relatives, friends or school teachers who may not be aware of the latest happenings as well as prospective scope of employment; moreover student’s counselors of particular institutes are overloaded with all the queries and other issues. Then others may turn to internet for answers, this is a medium for who knows but need a little clarification as overload of information can confuse a student more.
The Engineering Branch Selector™ exam report shares brief knowledge about all the major Engineering Branches. With this Report you will get an answer to which Branch of Engineering you can opt for. This report helps in matching your work interest with specific real life work situation as per different Branches of Engineering. It has been scientifically designed, formulated and customized in a unique manner for you. It provides you with personalized preferential analysis of different engineering branches.
THE BEST WAY TO SELECT YOUR ENGINEERING BRANCH. DISCOVER IT TODAY THROUGH PERSONALIZED PSYCHOMETRIC ENGINEERING REPORT.
I Completed goal setting programme from KR CAREER COUNSELLOR The psychometric assessment and virtual internship programme help me lot to understand the new trending career options. Engineering branch assessment test make clear to me to niche clarity in engineering field.
Focus area: - Computer Engineering.
4. HUMANITIES CAREER SELECTOR TEST: -
Humanities Career Selector provides a personalized detailed analysis of all the Humanities career clusters and the wide array of career options.
Humanities Career Selector helps in choosing the right Humanities career based on the skills and interest levels of students. The report provides customized analysis with interest level descriptors and graphs interpreting the potential. These findings help the students choose the right Humanities career.
• Gain knowledge about all the available Humanities careers and their wide career options.
• Get a direction to choose the right Humanities career option.
• This report helps in matching activity choices, presence of mind, and specific real-life work.
• Graphs and tabular columns give a lucid way of interpreting information.
Humanities Career Selector test helps me choose Right subjects according to my aptitude interest and goal. The suggestion provided by KR Career Counsellor Make me more confident about my subject selection.
5. COMMERCE SELECTOR TEST:-
Finance or Non-finance? What’s a suitable career option in Commerce? The Commerce Career Selector will provide an answer for the same and gives a direction for the student’s career choices.
Commerce Career Selector provides knowledge on different Commerce domains. It gives a graph that highlights a student’s interests and aptitude and indicates whether the inclination is towards Finance or Non-Finance domain. It gives an interest level graph and interest level descriptors that suggest the ideal Commerce careers.
• Gain knowledge about the available Commerce careers in the financial and non-financial domains.
• Get insights on the best-fit Commerce career options.
• Scientifically designed and formulated test report
• Accurate test results with customized approach
• Matches activity choices and presence of mind to different Commerce careers
• Results are displayed in graphical forms
Why Commerce Career Selector Should Be Taken?
It displays the hidden interests and abilities of an individual and helps out in making the quick and right career and branch selection for commerce.
Services offered by KR career counselor help me lot for choosing steam after 10th. Stream Selector Test was interesting and enjoyable. I acquire deep knowledge from virtual internship programme. Thanks for KR career counselors for proving such valuable services and help me choose right stream.
Unity Public School Rewalsar.
Select stream: - Commerce.
6. PERSONALITIES TYPE TEST: -
The Personality type psychometric test evaluates your strengths and weaknesses, your interests and your personality traits. It identifies important natural predispositions and tendencies.
The Personality tests analyze the personality traits of students to choose the right education and career path. The assessment output of the personality type test is an interactive report that shows the combination of personality traits, a four-letter personality code and their related strengths, challenges and recommendations. Based on your personality traits, it recommends a list of careers that best suits you.
Give an interactive report of personality traits.
Identifies potential strengths and weaknesses of your personality.
Recommend career pathways based on your personality type.
I do whole goal setting programme from KR CARRER Counsellor. The psychometric assessments and Virtual Internship programme conducted by them make clear to me for my destination. Thanks for providing such a wonderful services.
Sarswati Vidya Mandir Bilaspur
Stream select: Medical.
7. MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCE TEST:-
Personality Assessment gives an overview of the student’s personality from multiple intelligence tests, Knowing Learning Styles and knowing the personality.
Personality Assessment test helps students to make better career decisions based on their personality type.
Multiple Intelligence Test: Students’ intelligence is assessed with a multiple intelligence test that says whether they are Linguistic, Naturalist, Existential, Interpersonal, Spatial, Logical, Musical, Kinesthetic, and Intrapersonal.
Learning Styles: Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic.
Personality type: The personality is assessed on the basis of how the students interact with the world, how they absorb information, how they make decisions, and how organized they are.
• A combination of three important tests ensures a complete analysis of the personality.
• Helps understand your strengths and weaknesses.
• It helps inform about your career choices.
• Reveals aspects of your personality which are relevant to the workplace.
Virtual Internship programme and Personality, Learning and multiple intelligence assessment helps me lot of to improve my behavior. Very nice and interesting assessment for a student to know about themselves.
8. LEARNING STYLE TEST: -
Same class and Same Teacher then why’s the difference in outcomes of students.
Everyone- irrespective of their age or status wants to progress and move to higher goals This is where learning helps, and applying the correct learning methods becomes important. With the learning style profiler, you.
• Know the best approach for understanding
• Are aware of the right study techniques and methods
• Use strategies that are actually productive
• Gain motivation as learning becomes enjoyable
• Easily grasp the concepts and apply them effectively
The assessment is based on The Learning Style Questionnaire developed by Rita and Kenneth Dunn. The questionnaire was studied by their colleague Gary E. Price who did a content analysis to discover the consistent factors in the questionnaire.
Learning style assessment Test helps me to improve my learning outcomes. The suggestion given by our Counsellor is valuable for me to increase my learning outcomes.
9. CURRICULUM EVALUATOR: -
Curriculum Evaluator is the first-of-its-kind curriculum selection program developed by Univariety.
It helps parents make decisions on choosing the right school curriculum for their children.
Watch and Learn
Get an in-depth understanding of CBSE, ICSE, IB and IGCSE curriculum being taught in India in a series of video modules. Understand the nuances of each curriculum before proceeding.
What Do YOU Want?
Answer a comprehensive questionnaire that captures YOUR aspirations, constraints, and requirements.
It’s Nice Getting to Know You!
Upon analysis of your complete profile - interests, motivations, pain points and aspirations for your children - Curriculum Evaluator will recommend the top 2 best fit curricula for your children.
A Report to Remember!
The detailed report generated at the end contains all the information you provided, and our recommendations based on the analysis of your profile. We’ll also include the exact reasons why those recommendations were made for you.
Clear your doubts!
How much do you know about the different curricula in India? Watch this video to learn more.
Curriculum Evaluator course provides such a wonderful knowledge to select right curriculum to our child. Thanks univariety for making such a wonderful programme using simple language and latest knowledge.
10. VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:-
College is a commitment to a subject for 3 to 4 years and employment in the same field is a commitment for a lifetime. Wouldn’t you want to experience it and understand what the work environment feels like, before taking a leap of faith?
That’s where the Virtual Internship Program comes to your rescue!
The Virtual Internship Program (VIP) is a first-of-its-kind immersive career-based online internship program. A student can experience 18 different careers through expert videos and practical assignments in a simulated work environment right at home. Each of the courses can be completed in a day.
On completion of the program, the student receives an Internship Certificate and a Detailed Skills Report.
Why Choose The Virtual Internship Program?
• 97% of students who experienced the program got a better understanding of various career options.
• The average rating for the program is 4.5/5.
• 88% of students who completed the program found clarity on what career to pursue.
• The internship certification also helps in building a strong college profile. 72% of global universities look beyond the mark sheet today.
• Learn from experts from the comfort of your home
• Perform practical assignments & associate or dissociate with various professions and achieve a sense of career clarity.
• Receive an internship certificate & start building your college profile.
After completing the Virtual internship programme I really learn a lot. it provides me deep knowledge of Chartered Accountancy. I really thanks KR career counselor for provide such valuable services.
Pursuing: Chartered Accountancy.
1. PROFILE BUILDING PROGRAMME: -
Strong profile increases the admission chances of students in Top institutions and Universities in India as well as aboard. Profile includes the holistic achievement of students scholastic as well as co scholastic achievement of students.
Myth and Realities about Profile Building
Myth 1. Universities look for high academic scores in the profile of a student.
Reality: Universities do not always look for high academic scores. However, high academic scores is one of the criteria set by reputed universities.
Myth 2. High scores in admission test like SAT, ACT, LSAT etc. has high chances has high chances to acceptance by the universities.
Reality: Universities does not admit students based only on the high test scores. Academic score as well as other criteria are also taken into consideration.
Myth3. Extra-curricular and co-curricular activities related to the subject of study gains extra attention from the universities.
Reality People with extra-curricular and co-curricular activities related to the subject of study gains extra attention from the universities.
Myth4. Universities accept profiles with different activities done from any Institutional body.
Reality: Profiles with activities done from valid and recognized bodies are considered by the universities.
Myth5. More the quantity of activities done by student increase his chances of acceptance of his profile in the universities.
Reality: The quality of activities done by student is more important than the quantity, which makes a student profile strong.
Myth6. Universities outside India only requires a student Profile.
Reality: - university in India as well as aboard looks for the profile.
Profile Building is new concept to me really it’s very much helpful for students to get admission in good institution. Really KR CAREER COUNSELLOR is the one of best institution in the field of Career Counseling.
2. COUNSELING SESSION: -
School & College can conduct counseling session. Our Counsellor team takes the one to two hour counseling session on different career topics. .It includes 26 research tools, mailer on the course of career, Question on India and aboard colleges, college admission and scholarship advice etc.
Our institution conducted a seminar on importance of Career counseling by KR career counselor it was mind-blowing and feedback of participants highly positive. Really Mr. Khem Raj Sharma is a great career Counsellor as well as motivator also
Director: - Vital Institute Sunder Nagar.
3. COUNSELING PLUS CAREER ASSESSMENT: - School can conduct counseling plus career assessment, in this KR career counseling offers free Assessment of Five students. It includes 26 research tools, mailers on the course or career, college admissions and scholarships advice, understanding personality, 14 page reports with three careers indication.
4. SCHOOL COMPLETE PACKAGE: - KR career counseling offer’s schools to tie-up for whole Academic session. It includes Seven counseling session in a year. Complete Package Includes 26 research tools, mailer on the course or career, questions on India and abroad colleges, college admission and scholarships advice, understanding personality, 14 pages report with three careers indication. Test pattern, syllabus and finalizing best strategy, short listing colleges. Aspiration, Best fit and safe fit, college list services for atleast two career options.
KR career counseling offers ten free Assessments of students.
5. INTERNATIONAL COMPLETE PACKAGE: - It’s for those students who want to study aboard. Here we take help of our international counselor. The facilities that are provided by the international counselor are pre application services, Guidance like CVs/Portfolio/LOR etc. providing training how to write strong SOP’s, Essay and CV, Scholarships options available for arranging funds ,Guidance and Visa application, documents and finance mock interview .
6. YOGA CLASSES: - It is therefore not surprising that educational institutions have adopted Yoga as part of their everyday routine. Immaterial of whether you’re a student or adult, you are sure to find Yoga to be beneficial in terms of achieving peace of mind, maintain increased energy levels, improve flexibility, and find inspiration to channelize your energies in the right direction.
7. SOFT SKILL TRAINER: - As a head of institution are you facing the problem unwanted response from the students? Here it indicates lack soft skill among students. Here solution is soft skill training. Soft skills are the other nonacademic skills students acquire to help them succeed in life. They often include social emotional skills, critical thinking skills, and skills that facilitate positive interactions with others and the ability to overcome challenges.