"Do you know whether your knowledge is helping you and guiding you rightly or obstructing your progress?”
The founder of KR Counsellor, Mr. Khem Raj and his team of certified professional counsellors believe in this one statement, i.e; “Knowledge is the compass of life.”
KR Counsellor strives to provide the right knowledge at the right time for an individual to achieve his/her desired goals in life. The team aims at serving humanity by providing the right knowledge towards life. Our mission is to provide valued education and the right knowledge to the learner towards their goals in life.
We believe that everyone is blessed with a great tool, that is the MIND, which accumulates knowledge and processes it to our best advantage. However, some of us may find it difficult to use it effectively for various factors. KR Counsellor is here for you. We identify individuals facing trouble in various areas of life and provide the right solution as per their cause.
Mr. Khem Raj is a dynamic professional with 12+ years of experience in the K-12 industry. Mr. Raj is a seasoned career counsellor with a passion to help students and young professionals find the right career path for themselves.
Some of his academics and professional achievements are listed below:
- Master in Commerce from Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla
- Master in Education from Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
- Bachelor in Commerce from Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla
- Bachelor in Education from Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla
- Diploma in Accounting Software
- Certified Global Career Counsellor from UCLA Extension
- Green Belt Certified Career Counsellor from Univariety
Mr. Khem Raj has been teaching and counselling for almost a decade now. Adding to his vast experience, he also has more than 4 years of exclusive experience in teaching at the school level as well as PG level. His expertise lies in Commerce with Finance. He has also served as an Assistant Professor at Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla, served as a Training of Accounting Software in Panchayati Raj Department, Himachal Pradesh and as a Coach in an Academy in Chandigarh.
With quite a lot of experience and travelling, Mr. Khem Raj has explored his personality and skills over the years. His passion towards meeting new people, understanding them and guiding them has led to his brainchild KR Counsellor, his own career counselling venture in Sunder Nagar, Himachal Pradesh.
TAKE LOCKDOWN AN OPPORTUNITY FOR ENRICHMENT OF PERSONALITY.
Do you heard about the SWOT Analysis, Lets know, means S stands for Strength W stands for Weakness O Stands for Opportunities and T stands for threats? We can apply this analysis is our real life. Where strength and weakness is our internal Matter, like you can good in math and weak in English. It’s your internal matter means controllable. By making extra efforts for English you can improve your English. The essence is that you can control your Strength and weakness. Same as where opportunities and threats are the part of external environment. We have no control over them like, Natural calamity. The utility of these both are depend upon our Perception means how we recognized them here I am talking about the threats from the nature that is COVID 19. Where it’s a big threats for the world. Same Side it’s also an opportunity for everyone to enrich their personality by positively utilizing their time, but here in this article I am going to talking about school, college students.
This is an unprecedented situation and no one really knows how long it will be before schools, college reopen. Now students have no excuse that they have no time. Due to lock down, they have lots of time to glorify their personality by enriching their skills. But here need to be an effective time management schedule with positive attitude. As an Parent and tech-sector professional, I don’t have the answers. But as a career counselor, I recommended that parents try different approaches and websites and see what works for you to enrichment of your kid’s personality. Where many parents, taking on their children education is a daunting prospectus. But there are different resource online that can make home learning a bit easier and more fun. Here I am highlighting sites that are zero –rated-so free to use. The use of this blended technology will help you to utilization of time in an effective manner.
Let COVID-19 not stop you learning Continue with online learning websites /apps:-
1. :- It is a programme initiated by Government of India and design to achieve the three cardinal principles of education policy VIZ, access, equity and quality. This portal facilitates hosting of all courses taught in class room from 9 till post-graduation by any one everywhere at any time. This website very beneficial for learner, you can visit this site www.swayam.gov.in
2. :- The SWAYAM PRABHA is a group of 32 DTH channels to telecasting of high-quality education programme on 27*7 basis using the GSAT-15 satellite. SWAYAM PRABHA is very useful for all school and college students. You can visit the site:- www.swayamprabha.gov.in
3. :- The National Digital Library uses a single-window system to increase efficiency through time and cost savings. The platform collects and organizes metadata from leading learning institutions in India and from across the globe. It is a digital repository containing textbooks, articles, videos, audio books, lectures, simulations, fiction and other kinds of learning media. You can visit:- https://ndl.iitkgp.ac.in/
4. :- e-PG Pathshala is an initiative of the MHRD under its National Mission on Education through ICT (NME-ICT) being executed by the UGC. The content and its quality being the key component of education, system, high quality, curriculum-based, interactive e-content in 70 subjects across all disciplines of social sciences, arts, fine arts and humanities, natural & mathematical sciences. You can visit:- https://epgp.inflibnet.ac.in/
5. :- Virtual Labs project is an initiative of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India under the aegis of National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology (NMEICT). You can visit:- http://www.vlab.co.in/about-us
6. :- e-Yantra urges our young polytechnic /science/ engineering students across the country. Its very useful for students in the field of research, creativity, innovation etc. you can visit:- http://hackathon.e-yantra.org/
7. :- FOSSEE (Free/Libre and Open Source Software for Education) project promotes the use of FLOSS tools to improve the quality of education in our country. You can visit:- https://fossee.in/about
There are lots of websites launched by MHRD the details of which are available on website. You can visit for more:- https://mhrd.gov.in/ict-initiatives
Social distance is important to cop up with present threat that is COVID 19. But not distance from study. You study through books or online. Learning never stop, there are so many learning apps channel started by Government and many private education firms. Think positive because positive attitude is the solution of all problems. Time is very important; the value of time can’t measure in the form of money. Utilize your time through planning planning for enrichment of personality. STAY HOME ,STAY SAFE, THINK POSITIVE, DISTANCE FROM GATHERING NOT FROM BOOKS.